Why not though?
Most products should start with a mobile web experience.
The web is really great for:
- Getting customers into your product quickly
- Collecting early feedback
- Iterating rapidly
If that works, your business will mature. More requests for a mobile app will come in. You'll ask yourself:
- Would building out a mobile app make sense?
- Would “wrapping” a mobile web experience be enough?
- Is there a case for a big mobile bet here?
And so, one might ask:
Why would you build a mobile app?
Try out this handy checklist
And the final verdict is...
Try the checklist and find out!